Monday, September 21, 2009

New Shop, New Blog!



I have ventured into a new area for me, soaping! I also have scrubs, lotions, bath bombs, and all sorts of bath and beauty items! I'm realizing that I love making these incredible items and how much fun it is. There is no end to how creative you can get while making soaps and other items. The scents are wonderful and I love the idea that what I'm making is pure and natural. So as I go forward with this new adventure, I hope everyone loves what I make and enjoys the great scents that I have. Soap up everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like your shop, it's so cute! Blogging is so fun too! Good luck in your future endeavors! :o)

    http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing!! Will check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, both of you! It's fun but hard trying to keep up two shops!!!

    ReplyDelete